Powered by Blogger.

Daisy Delight...

Good morning, on Saturday I held one of my monthly classes and we used the Daisy Delight bundle this month (amongst other things!).  I could not resist one more outing of this delightful DSP before it retires in May.

We made this project which was designed by the lovely Sam at mixedupcraft.com.  I fiddled around with it a little so it worked in metric but the outcome was much the same and the ladies loved it.  I also made a shorter version which shows how versatile it can be.

Here is the project:-

 
 
This is such a great box and being on the larger side it makes it useful for lots of different gifts.  One of my ladies thought the large one looked like a telephone box and proceeded to make a tardis!  It is a work in progress but once she finishes it, I hope to be able to share it with you.
 
We then made several cards using this lovely bundle and DSP, it definitely has to be my favourite from the current catalogue.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you like the projects and if you have any questions then please let me know.
 
Happy Stampin!
 
Jo
x


 

No comments